Wednesday, October 3, 2007

MEME, don't I know you ? ;=)


I'm on a short break going between one job and location after having just left another. I checked a few blogs and came across this MEME thing on Adoro's site. Having never done this before, I'm going to give it a try.

This is supposed to be a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers.

The rules are easy.

Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
Novus Ordo. The TLM is at the wrong time and night for me as I have another commitment.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
See above answer. If I did, it is about 150 yards away ... so I'd walk.
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Conservative cradle Catholic
4. Are you a comment junkie?
At times.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Usually.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Yes, if I'm not already signed in and I still sign my name, uncle jim. Of course, before I had this blog, I still signed my name, uncle jim.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The Dawn Patrol.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
It is a function of the alphabet; the first five are checked in order: Adam's Ale, Adoro Te Devote, the Dawn Patrol, the Judge Report, Vita Mea.
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes ... Vita Mea [my nephew]
10. What are you reading?
The Basic Plan for the Ongoing Formation of Priests [NCCB], Choosing Virtue in a Changing World - A New Look at the Seven Deadly Sins [D L Lowery, C.SS.R.], The Return of the Prodigal Son - A Story of Homecoming [Henri J M Nouwen], The Noonday Demon - An Atlas of Depression [Andrew Solomon]
11. Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?
No and I think it has to be a close friend of Adoro's

Now it is your turn, dear reader - repeat this pyramid scheme.

Judge Report Vita Mea Thirsty

5 comments:

Odysseus said...

I thought Father Tim was Jeff Miller.

Though I am pretty sure Adoro has a hand in that scene somewhere.

uncle jim said...

someplace way back a couple of months i remember reading on someone's site a post that seemed to make all the particulars known ... but i can't find it ... i do think adoro is in the thick of it

Buddhist, RN said...

Maybe I'll do this too.

uncle jim said...

hello, miss emily - welcome.

theme is, hopefully obvious, 'a second chance'.

got a story you'd like to share?
basic criteria are in the left column; there are several examples below in 'GUEST POST from'

this blog started sept 19, so is less than a month old. There are some regular readers and commenters, although not a lot yet.

still working on developing the theme and finding the niche ... and attracting readers.

write 'a second chance' story in a comment box and lets see what we can do with it.

uncle jim said...

oh, and other stories are shared as "asc" Story from [. name .]

"asc" being 'a second chance'