Wednesday, October 31, 2007

BELLA GRACE born September 25, 2007

.....
How quickly time passes. This past September 25, 2007, a nephew and his wife announced the birth of their first child. If they gave out the name at that time, I've forgotten. But I received an e-mail from my sister [the proud grandmother] with some pictures and the name - BELLA GRACE. How beautiful. I hope they buy her the DVD of the movie for her keepsake chest - or maybe great-uncle jim should do that ... you think?
.....

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

How about a picture of Bella Grace?

And, yes, Great Uncle - you should buy the DVD for her. What a wonderful gift.

PS Sept. 25 is my husbands birthday, for whatever that piece of information is worth:)

Tom in Vegas said...

Congratulations!! I'm sure she's both BELLA and a GRACE:0)

Blessings,
Tom

Anonymous said...

Bella Grace! I love the name--I'll suggest it to my pregnant daughter. And there is no doubt you should by the DVD.

Fr. V said...

Bella Grace!

What a beautiful name!