Saturday, July 12, 2008

let it all hang out

any way saturday
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
i'm a 'no show today
DIY does me in
. . . . . . . . . .
I got up at 6:30 am, and by 7:30 am had another wall of the closet ripped out. Then I stopped for breakfast. In between finishing tearing out the carpet and padding, I got 90% of the crown-molding and floor board molding ripped out. I've repaired some damaged sections of the floor. I've been to the big-box do-it-yourself center and purchased 16 sheets of 4' x 8' drywall to install. I've installed the ceiling strips for the new ceiling treatment - AND I've gone out for ice-cream this eve with my wife, daughter, and her two little ones [5 yrs and2 yrs old]. In other words ... no POST today.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

So what are you doing??? Did I miss something. Pictures ---- I want pictures. And when you're finished I have a few jobs for you....