Saturday, April 26, 2008

Any Way Saturday
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
i stole this joke from:
. . . . . . . . . .
T
herese of the AussieCoffeeShop [check-out her site here]
. . . . .
[she got this joke from Leah at Lowdenclear]
. . . . .
The Perfect Husband.

. . . . .
Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cell phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands free speaker-function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
- - - - -
MAN: "Hello"
WOMAN: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
MAN: "Yes"
WOMAN: "I'm at the mall now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $1,000. Is i
t OK if I buy it?"
MAN: "Sure, ..go ahead if you like it that much."


WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Mercedes dealership and saw
the new 2008 models. I saw one I really liked."
MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$60,000"

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."


WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing .... The house we wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking $950,000."
MAN: "Well, then go ahead and give them an offer, but just offer $900,000."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you!"

MAN: "Bye, I love you, too."
- - - - -
The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room look at him in astonishment.
Then he asks: "Anyone know who this phone belongs to?"
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
[ 3:49 ] - so shut-up already...just listen



Click on the above > and take out the noise around you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video! It reminds me of the Bible story - God wasn't in the earthquake, nor the fierce wind, nor the thunder... God was in the quiet breeze. (or something like that).

silence is a lost art! It is truly amazing what you can here when you're silent.

Micki said...

Nice to meet a fellow Hoosier.
I can tell that there is a ton of stuff to read here. I'll be back when there's more time. Sounds like "no grass growing under your feet"......or under your computer chair.
By the way, I have a great dislike for that side-bar announcement of who just popped in...hope you don't mind that I'm taking my secret peeking off the chart...doesn't mean I'm not looking, just that you cant tell too quickly :-)