Friday, November 9, 2007

heartbreak hotel - ever been there?

Heart Way Friday
. . . . .
Too many times I've missed the opportunity to help someone who was crying out for help. "What?!?!?" you say. You don't believe it ... 'cause I'm always so busy doing God's things and church things and...

Y
eah, and not paying attention sometimes to the suffering and hurting people around me. They're all around me and I don't hear them ... I'm in my own little world - not in God's world. "Put on the mind of Christ!" Saint Paul writes. "It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives - in me."


T
oday! Today! This is the day that I will change all of that. Today! I will look and listen and be Christ to the hurting and suffering and lost. Help me Lord.

. . . . .

'Click' on the above > arrow and listen...and watch...and be there!
. . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post. I am so involved in my parish and feel like I'm serving God but that's the easy part. Noticing and helping those that are hurting and suffering that takes a real piece of me and is so much more difficult. I agree .... Help me Lord!!

Fr. V said...

May need to steal this video.

Thanks for posting it.