Saturday, January 5, 2008

Any Way Saturday
. . . . .
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

Eleven Pipers Piping

The eleven Faithful Apostles: 1) Simon Peter, 2) Andrew, 3) James, 4) John, 5) Philip, 6) Bartholomew, 7) Matthew, 8) Thomas, 9) James bar Alphaeus, 10) Simon the Zealot, 11) Judas bar James. (Luke 6:14-16). The list does not include the twelfth disciple, Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus to the religious leaders and the Romans.
. . . . .
Take your pick...
This at [3:59]


'CLICK' on the above > to view

OR This at [3:29]


'CLICK' on the above > to view
. . . . .
Tomorrow is January 6 - Epiphany - we gentiles are let in on the party!
CELEBRATE!
. . . . .


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um....JANUARY 6. Please don't take a month of my life away. I have too much to do before Feburary 6! :-)

uncle jim said...

Um....January 6.

Corrected ... I was just trying to get a little more behind me quickly.

Thanks!