Monday, March 10, 2008

My Way Monday
. . . . . . . . . .
mea culpa
. . . . .
LM,
thanks for prayer
have been sick
and out of town and no lap-top
extremely busy
severe head & chest cold
then
abscessed tooth which i'm still fighting
had to see dentist while out of town
now back home & behind behind behind
not sure which end is up yet
hope to get post of something on tomorrow morn
but i'm still behind and have a funeral to attend tomorrow
a talk to give this coming sunday afternoon
haven't even formulated a topic yet
then another talk to give next tues eve 3/18
i have the topic but am brain-dead on ideas so far
but it will come
i hope

uncle jim

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Awww, Uncle Jim, be healed!!!

Maybe for your Sunday afternoon talk you could do something on God holding us up when we are exhausted and have nothing else to go on ...

Hope you feel better soon. I'll be praying.

Melody K said...

I'm praying for you to feel better; sounds like you have a very full plate! I hope you get a chance for some serious rest soon.

uncle jim said...

Sheila,
Thanks! that idea is just great.
We'll see what I can do with it.

Mel,
Week after Easter is my wife's Spring Break ... and we are taking one - together.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jim I just wanted to let you know that since you asked for prayers I've been praying for you every morning when I say the Divine Chaplet on the way to work. Hope you are feeling better soon!
MJ